Tavrida Electric Vacuum Circuit Breakers
TRUSTED VCB MANUFACTURER
SIMPLICITY IS PERFECTION
All components are assembled along a single axis, with mono-stable magnetic actuator (one per pole). The actuators drive a pulling insulator that, in turn, connects to the advanced Tavrida vacuum interrupters at the top of the breaker.
In comparison with conventional circuit breaker that allowed to:
- Reduce number of mechanical parts by 2-3 times.
- Exclude gears, bearings, levers and other rotating parts prone to failure.
- Achieve unique set of feautures and characteristics.
DESIGN YOUR SOLUTIONS
Over many years of cooperation, Tavrida Electric VCBs have proved versatile and easy-to-use for both new and existing switchgear panel designs, as well as for retrofit solutions.
Tavrida Electric VCB series circuit breaker is so revolutionary — because its features allow you to design unique solutions.
- No maintenance needed during the whole lifespan of 30 years
- Up to 100 000 close-open cycles
- Smallest dimensions and lightest weight on the market.
- Any circuit breaker orientation.
- Standard and optional accessories that allow easy and fast installation.
THREE-PHASE SPECIAL SOLUTIONS
Fast Transfer Switcher
With transfer times as fast as 2 cycles. Such quick operational times allow very sensitive loads to operate without interruption in the case of a main power source loss. The fast transfer switch solution:
- Eliminates costly downtime
- Reduces production equipment stress
- Ensures quick return on investment
- Increases operational safety
- Reduces switchgear restoration time and loss of productivity
- Reduces costly downtime
- Limits switchgear damage and repair costs
- Allows more distributed generation, to be connected to the grid
- Limits fault current
- No operational losses
- Enables automatic distributed generation sources reconnection
SINGLE-PHASE SPECIAL SOLUTIONS
- Starpoint treatment at generators Isolation, when using several generators in parallel.
- Starpoint treatment at transformer for switching and bypassing transformers' neutral grounding devices like resistor, reactor, Peterson coil.
- Power utilities
- Public buildings
- switching transients and associated inrush currents
- voltage disturbances
- re-strikes and arc re-ignitions
- Mechanically switched capacitors (MSC)
- Mechanically switched reactors (MSR)
- Hybrid STATCOMS
- Power consuming drivers
- Shunt reactors